Genuine tastes, emotions and beauty in Loreto Aprutino, edited by Anita Maria Righetti and Alessandra Vernarelli with Technical and Operational Management by Wolftour Srl
A weekend for discovering food&wine traditions in the suggestive old town of Loreto, in slow-travel mode: you can easily reach every single place of your trip by foot.
From Saturday to Sunday from 14/15 May to 25/26 June 2016
From Saturday to Sunday from 1/2 September to 29/30 Ocotber 2016
Other dates on request
Daily activity: cooking lessons + typical lunch
- € 100,00 per person – on Sunday from 10 to 18
Products to buy with reservation:
• Valentini and Vinarte wines
• Sorrentino cold cuts
• De Rosa candles
• Extravirgin Olive Oil
• “Amaretti” pastries and “Caciatelli” baked products from Loreto Aprutino
The journey includes: Food and Wine Tours
• Arrival to Pescara Airport from Milan or Pescara Coach Station from Rome;
• Local bus for Loreto Aprutino and bus stop next to B&B Il Lauro/Dimora Amina;
• Breakfast/Snack based on coffee, local products, typical "maritozzo" brioche and cheese;
• Visit to "Acerbo" Museum of Pottery, really close to the B&B (ticket costs 7€ and gives entrance also to the other local museums);
• H 12,30 appetizers with local high quality wines and sparkling, selected breads and cold cuts, extravirgin olive oils, typical "caciatelli" baked products;
• H 13/13,30 traditional lunch at "Convivio il Girasole" based on selected and high quality products: starter, soup or pasta, legumes, vegetables, roasted meat with side dish, dessert, red wine, water and coffee;
• H15/18,30 relax and/or walk in the old town, to the Church of San Pietro Apostolo, to the local museums and to the "Giardino dei Ligustri" garden.
• H 19,00/20,30 appetizer and conversations about territory, products, traditions, peculiarities, music and much more with an expert;
• H 20,30 free time for dinner (not included);
• Overnight at B&B Il Lauro/Dimora Amina.
• H 8,30/9,00 breakfast;
• H 13/13,30 traditional lunch at "Convivio il Girasole" based on selected and high quality products: starter, hand-made pasta, legumes, vegetables, roasted meat with side dish, dessert, red wine, water and coffee;
• H 16/18,00 Local products purchase and departure.
• 2 traditional lunches
• 1 breakfast
• 1 snack
• brochures, informative flyers and "Abruzzo Piccolo Atlante" book
• everything not specified in "The Price Include"