We suggest an amazing itineraries by Racing Bike through the Sirente-Velino Regional Park and the Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga National Park. Deep into Abruzzo nature, you will discover medieval mountain villages, ancient pasture, historical hermitages, mysterious caves and ancestral traditions. You will also tast local food and, if you want to, join cooking lessons with Abruzzo inhabitants! You will overnight in holiday farms or historical buildings, tasting local dishes. An expert and professional guide will help you arranging each detail of every itinerary. Duration and itinerary can be modified according to your needs.
The journey includes: Biking
• Arrival or transfer to Villa Sant’Angelo and accommodation at “La Villa” country house;
• Visit to the village and the caves of Stiffe;
• Dinner based on local dishes, meeting with the tour guide and explanation of the tour schedule.
• Breakfast and packed lunch; transfer to Velino-Sirente Regional Park up to 1300 ms;
• Along the itinerary you will visit: the necropolis of Fossa, the monastery of Santo Spirito, mountain villages and beech forests;
• Accommodation “ La Corte” country house in S. Lorenzo di Beffi.
• Breakfast and packed lunch; biking along Aterno River, visiting Tione and Goriano Valli;
• Then, biking to the medieval village of S. Benedetto in Perillis, the upland of Navelli, passing through amazing villages: Caporciano, Bominaco and Fontecchio;
• Dinner and overnight.
• No scheduled bike tours. Guests can choose among: relax, lake of Sinizzo, wine cellars, Sulmona etc;
• Accommodation in Fontecchio.
• After breakfast, biking from Fontecchio to amazing mountain villages: S. Stefano di Sessanio (one of the most beautiful Italian villages, Rocca di Calascio and its fortress, Castelvecchio Calvisio with its elliptical plant;
• Dinner and overnight in Castelvecchio Calvisio.
• After breakfast, biking to the huge upland of Campo Imperatore; visit to the astronomical observatory, the mountain vegetable garden and to the village of Castel del Monte;
• Dinner and overnight in Ofena.
• After breakfast, biking along the Subequana valley;
• Along the tour, you will visit Peltuinum archaeological site and the medieval castle of Prata.
• Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Guided tours and entrances
• Baggage transfers
• Informative brochures
• Extra activities on request
• Extra transfers (for example, on the Free Day)
• Transfer from/to the airport/station
• Bikes, but they can be rent on request